Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Many different breeds for sale
 Thundering Hills Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/7/2018 4:22:53 PM reply with quote send message to Thundering Hills Kennel Object to Post   

Showdog is not what it use to be so I have canceled my family subscription. In multiple accounts I have many different breeds.
Just make any offer on any dog you want, most are for sale. In multiple kennels I have black russian terriers, american water spaniel's, Belgian Malinois, Bouvier des Flandres, Spinone Italiano’s and Polish Lowland Sheepdogs
 Sussurro
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2018 7:19:08 PM reply with quote send message to Sussurro Object to Post

it might help if you included the name of your other kennels also.

I'm interested in the Spinone, but not positive I've found the right kennel since no dogs are listed for sale.
 Sussurro
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2018 7:23:06 PM reply with quote send message to Sussurro Object to Post

I did find the list of kennels on your page. So that problem is solved.

however, you're already showing as a basic account and you can't "Offer" on dogs in basic accounts - so you'll need to place them up for sale in order to sell.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2018 8:14:18 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I sent you a PM regarding the Black Russians. laugh :D
 Thundering Hills Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2018 8:34:40 PM reply with quote send message to Thundering Hills Kennel Object to Post

SwAt_589 - American Water Spaniel's
Wind Cove Kennel - Polish Lowland Sheepdogs and Spinone Italianos
Thundering Hills Kennel - Black Russian Terrier's

I will still be logging in daily to still take care of my dogs in each kennel. In the meantime I'll slowly be placing dogs up for sale but if there is a specific dog someone is interested in just PM me the name

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.