.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 47
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : As a Finishing knl i am so upset
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/16/2018 12:17:55 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post   

I have been finishing dogs for a couple of top knls
I made a mistake my fault I thought i returned the dog to its breeder
god knows what i was thinking i pressed the wrong knl to sell it back to the breeder
As soon as i had done it i saw it had gone to someone else So i wrote to them asking if i could buy it back told them why Well i never got a reply In fact i wrote twice saying i would give them more money for it Still no reply
I always thought players on here were nice Ok my fault but having played on here for many years under 3 top knls names i have never come across this before
Just so sad
As a Finishing knl i am so upset
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 12:30:40 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

publicly bashing someone for your mistake is also rude. the more rude yall get the more likely i am to just FH the dog.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 12:34:40 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

lets talk about the part they are leaving out that they messaged me at like 4 in the morning and then again and again before i even got home from work and back on the game. I had already paid the stud fee to breed her and wouldnt have even had a problem eating the cost of it and returning her if I didnt have multiple rude messages accusing me of basically stealing a dog because you made a mistake.
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 12:55:25 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

oh did i say it was you no

so lets get some facts straight
i by mistake sold her to you on 15may 3.29.48 am
When i saw what i had done i wrote to you on 15 may 3.33.30am asking if i could buy her back even said i would offer you more money
You had seen my messages At that stage you had not bred her you did not long after

As i was a finishing knl the dog had to go back to its breeder
I also told you my mind was not on the game as my husband is in hospital ill

You say i have been rude to you please can you tell me where i have both on here and the private messages
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 1:01:02 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

Having read this once again Where have i said you have stolen the dog

or been rude i never said which knl i was writing about
Yes we all have a life out side here mine is visiting my husband in hospital
like i said my mind was not on the game when i pressed to sell her

Thinking iwas sending her back to her breeder
 Crosscroft
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2018 2:04:17 AM reply with quote send message to Crosscroft Object to Post

Regardless of people being rude (or not being rude) the correct and honest thing to do is to return the bitch to her original breeder.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 2:49:54 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Ok, without having access to the original posts we are unable to really judge who was rude or not rude to whom.

King Blazzo, in the interests of the game and maintaining harmony, please return the dog to Moon Acres or to her breeder. If you do want the litter, I'm sure they would be willing to wait another few days if you ask or make some other satisfactory arrangement - I know I would in this situation.

Also consider who you are really hurting by Fhing the dog - the breeder who presumably wanted the dog back . . .

To both parties I suggest:
"I'm sorry if I seemed rude, but it was unintended. I should have perhaps read my message/response again before sending. I'm sorry."

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 5/16/2018 2:54:24 AM
 ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 6:03:56 AM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

I am the breeder and also sent ONE message last night...I shall copy it here for you all to read and the reply I got....it started with " I dont care one bit"
I have played this game for years....
I have never seen such rudeness towards myself or others, nor have I ever had a problem with another player at all.....oh well you live and learn happy :)
 ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 6:10:46 AM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

A copy of all messages here...starting from the bottom

I never flat out told you no at all....I fh them after a litter and I had already done that BEFORE you messaged for one...the pups that do not make it had already been fhed by me...I am no GOOF and I have not sold a dog to you....
good luck in the breed!!!
REMOVE

From: King Blazzo Kennels Sent: 5/16/2018 12:26:47 AMMessage Viewed

I do not care one bit. i tried to buy a dog off of you and you flat out said you would rather FH them then sell me one. Not to mention I would have had no problem getting the dog back to you guys but before I can even get on and check messages I have multiple messages accusing me of stealing a dog you goofs sold to me.
REMOVE
From: King Blazzo Kennels Sent: 5/16/2018 12:24:37 AMMessage Viewed

Sorry, your offer on 16196443 has been declined.
REMOVE

Hi

I see you have purchased one of my girls that was sold to you in error, you have gone ahead and bred her too sad :( I have been told you already know that she was sold to you in error yet have ignored the information, not really in my opinion how players of this game should be sad :( sad :( I have 1 finisher and in her haste she sold her to you instead of back to me like arranged sad :(
REMOVE

No sorry, they all are fhed once I have had a litter from them....so it will be a while before I have any for sale for you....
REMOVE

From: King Blazzo Kennels Sent: 5/11/2018 9:55:06 PMMessage Viewed

hello i am interested in joining your breed and was wondering if you had any breeding age females to sell that i could get started with?
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 6:25:23 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

I to have copied all my messages to her I will try and put these on So to prove i have not been rude

Yes it was my fault.. But my mind was else where
I have said i am so sorry to her breeder and i hope they will still let me (i hope) finish there dogs for them

Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2018 6:55:00 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

gaylanstudio no you have not been rude at all

When i have time i will copy all my messages So others can see no way have i been rude

I use to play this game many years ago and had 3 top knls at that time
But through lack of time i let them go and for the life of me i cant remember the passwords to get back into at least one of them

So opened this knl and now play as a basic
But have had the chance to show some lovely dogs for other knls
This has never happened to me before
I am hoping i will upgrade this knl
As i do like playing on here
 ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 7:48:08 AM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

I have all the messages between both kennels, I have read them all and I sit here shaking my head...

Nothing rude was sent to the buyer of my dog, I was not rude in MY message either...

Being wrongly accused of something says more about the one pointing the finger than the one they are pointing it at!

Many of us live in different parts of the world, time differences etc. It may be 4am for one and not another.....

Moon Acres....I shall continue to use you as a finisher, mistakes happen, we live and learn and move on....you have done nothing wrong in this situation but made a mistake, I for one hope your Husband gets well soon, him being in the hospital is not easy for you.

Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2018 7:50:22 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

Didn't want to get into it at first, but reading until the end and the messages back and forth between ladykenco and King Blazzo Kennels, I can completely see why this turned into what it did.

I have recently came back and tried to get into the rare breeds, that don't have don't for sale and the only way to get into them is either start from very low numbers with Admin's dogs or ask someone in the breed to get a pup from them to breed.
So I assume when someone in the breed says "I FH my dogs, so I won't sell you one" - that kind of sounds very unfriendly and I am just assuming, but maybe that is the reason why King Blazzo breed the dog sold by mistake and wanted to get pups before anything else...

Not saying it is the right thing to do, but I can see why someone would do it completely.
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 8:15:32 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

Having sent my messages to the other person the breeder of the female i sold by mistake i will ask them to copy it and post it on here

Having dealt with Ladykenco for a very long time they do fh there dogs once they have bred them unless they wish to keep it for a second litter

There are other breeders in the breed
Who have started with Ladykencos line

So until you read all the messages please dont judge
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2018 8:30:18 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

Not judging here, it is unfortunate situation for everyone involved actually and I hope it resolves without too much damage tot he community in general.

Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2018 9:01:51 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Oh I can see why......its not the right way to jump into a breed tho or a nice reflection of the person involved for me.
if people want to view me as unfriendly that is their prerogative...never had a complaint in all the years I have played this game before....

I NEVER said I wont sell her one. I always fh my girls as soon as they have pups......I said "No sorry, they all are fhed once I have had a litter from them....so it will be a while before I have any for sale for you...."

Look a while! There is a major difference between a flat out no and a it will be a while"

I have worked hard for years on this breed....Starting from scratch....

This is a game nothing more nothing less......I play the way I do.....until Admin have a problem with me or the way I play I will continue to do it this way happy :)

Here is a copy of messages between the finisher and the buyer again starting from the bottom up

conversation with King Blazzo Kennels [View]

Block User

From: Moon AcresSent: 5/16/2018 12:42:59 AMMessage Viewed

My life also does not revolve around sd
only when something like this has happened
REMOVE

From: King Blazzo KennelsSent: 5/16/2018 12:39:21 AMMessage Viewed
believe it or not my entire life doesnt revolve around checking showdog.com messages. good bye. she will be up for sale after i get my puppies.
REMOVE

From: Moon AcresSent: 5/16/2018 12:37:58 AMMessage Viewed

Please dont swear I asked for her back with in mins of selling her I made the mistake my mind was not on the game

I have not accused you of any thing i asked for her back in a very nice way within mins of pressing the wrong knl
I sold her to you by mistake on 15 may at 3.29.48am i saw what i had done on 15may 3.33.30am so in a matter of mins i wrote to you

REMOVE

From: King Blazzo KennelsSent: 5/16/2018 12:28:21 AMMessage Viewed

that shit is rude I have had this happen a few times and have always returned the dog so fgor you to accuse me of something because you sold a dog to me is ridiculous
REMOVE

From: King Blazzo KennelsSent: 5/16/2018 12:27:25 AMMessage Viewed
Well all i can say is i have never come across a player When someone has made a mistake and let a dog go to the wrong knl That the dog has not been returned

Yes i have not always been a basic played under 3 very top knl
REMOVE

From: Moon AcresSent: 5/16/2018 12:24:25 AMMessage Viewed

I have not attacked you in any way i just asked if i could have her back because i thought you were her breeder as i finish for them

My mind was not on the game when i pressed the button My husband is in hospital very ill
I asked for her back before you bred her
So please can you tell me where i have been rude
REMOVE

From: King Blazzo KennelsSent: 5/16/2018 12:20:25 AMMessage Viewed

yeah I would have no problem getting the dog back if you both didnt just attack me like i did something wrong because you made a mistake. You sold her and I bred her before I knew yall wanted her back. I wouldnt even have a problem taking the loss on the stud fee if you both where not so rude. Now you can wait till she whelps. in the future try being nicer and having a little more patience not every one spends all day long on showdog.
REMOVE
From: Moon AcresSent: 5/16/2018 12:08:59 AMMessage Viewed
Well all i can say is i have never come across a player When someone has made a mistake and let a dog go to the wrong knl That the dog has not been returned

Yes i have not always been a basic played under 3 very top knls
REMOVE
From: Moon AcresSent: 5/15/2018 10:24:22 AMMessage Viewed
So how much do you wish for her so i can get her back thank you
REMOVE

OMG I am so sorry i thought you were her breeder she has to go back to her breeder Please could i buy her back I am only there finisher

Thank you
i will offer more to get her back
REMOVE

Your offer on 16196443 has been accepted.
REMOVE

Conversations
Delete All | Delete Administrative

ladykenco
5/16/2018
King Blazzo Kennels
5/16/2018
Mamba
4/26/2018
Admin
4/26/2018
Randal Harris
4/8/2018
Picardy
1/12/2018
Blocked Users
hbh79515 Delete
SHOW

ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 9:54:17 AM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

That was me up there happy :)
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 12:14:42 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Getting the popcorn out now.
 ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 12:32:20 PM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

Can I have a bit of your popcorn too please LOL
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2018 4:40:57 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

None of this needed to be brought onto public forums.
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2018 4:59:30 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

I agree

Replies in this thread : 47
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.