Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Source dogs
 Silver Seal Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/14/2018 5:19:47 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Seal Kennel Object to Post   

Does anyone know why the source dogs are so expensive? I just paid over 5k for a source Manchester Toy Terrier. Sad thing is her SOP is .05 sad :(
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2018 6:20:17 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Usually the price is high if there are a lot of dogs for sale in that breed.
 Silver Seal Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2018 5:54:22 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Seal Kennel Object to Post

Only about eight for sale all are extremely low in their sop sad :(
 Mijas
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2018 12:14:59 PM reply with quote send message to Mijas Object to Post

Are they not close enough to source that you could use them?
 Intrinsicc
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/17/2018 11:26:38 AM reply with quote send message to Intrinsicc Object to Post

I think too the demand plays a part. As when I went to help the breed of Manchester Toys you could pick them up for $20 as source but then shortly afterward they went up as I went back to get some blue and they were like 1700. Better to ask someone to make one for you from thier extra starters or if you are serious about the breed contact my kennel Enchante and I will be glad to let you have some of my better dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.