Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Free Finishing Service!
 Berry Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/10/2018 7:50:53 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Heya~

I'm Berry and this is my basic kennel. However, you may also know me as Berry Brits, Blazing Fury or Myths which are my premi accounts. happy :)

I'm offering finishing services! I'm willing to take any breed at any age - I will session them, show them and hopefully finish them!

This service is going to be totally free, I'll offer $100 on the pup to begin with then you buy them back for $100. happy :)

Since I'm a basic kennel I've only got 5 spots open, spots are available as follows:
1. Diasonia
2. UnicornWonderland
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

And here are my rules/information stuff:
-Please only offer dogs to be finished that you deem finishable lol.

-If I'm not able to finish your dog within 30 days I will return them to you (it still won't cost anything though). happy :) You can also take them back at any time for breeding purposes or any other reason.

-I'll also show dogs until their GCH if desired - though I'll only do so if I deem them capable of achieving their GCH. Note that if I'm showing a male dog to GCH and he's over 30 days, I will put him up for stud at $25 for the duration that I have him.

-Please put your dog on a 1777 ration before you give them to me. I'm a basic kennel so I don't have access to rations, and it speeds up sessioning considerably with them!

That's all! If you want a dog finished either post here with the link or PM me on any of my accounts. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Berry Kennels on 5/11/2018 9:30:50 AM
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2018 7:58:16 PM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

Please book one spot for me. I'll have pups coming soon and will decide which to get help on. happy :)
 Berry Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2018 9:30:34 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Kennels Object to Post

Done! Three spots are still open. happy :)
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2018 3:04:09 PM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

This guy looks promising if you would like to finish him:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16285339
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2018 3:05:48 PM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Legend Has It
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2018 7:28:11 AM reply with quote send message to Legend Has It Object to Post

I have a puppy if you still have a spot open
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2018 8:45:26 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Sorry for being so slow to respond here! I forgot to check the forums lol.

I’ll PM you guys from my basic later to see if you still have pups still to finish. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.