.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Late litters?
 Crosscroft
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/5/2018 10:57:08 PM reply with quote send message to Crosscroft Object to Post   

Anyone else? Have a bitch that was supposed to have whelped at 9:47 pm SD time, it's now 10:56 pm SD time...
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2018 11:45:16 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Yeah, me too. I had two litters due at 8:40pm so they’re pretty overdue by now.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2018 12:06:21 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I was hoping they’d be born when the server reset at midnight but they weren’t lol.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 2:10:07 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

No shows running either and the assistants are taking the day off.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2018 2:46:08 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Mine are late too...annoying because I timed the breedings so they would drop this morning as I'm busy for the rest of the weekend..it's a bank holiday weekend here in UK. sad :(
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 5:14:01 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Still no shows
 Wuppet Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2018 5:21:44 AM reply with quote send message to Wuppet Kennel Object to Post

Anyone contacted admin?
 Flavia
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 6:50:25 AM reply with quote send message to Flavia Object to Post

It was Revenge of the Fifth.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 7:42:18 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Jeff has been ignoring me for two months so I think me messaging him would be detrimental
 Wuppet Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2018 8:10:44 AM reply with quote send message to Wuppet Kennel Object to Post

Ok, I braved my social anxiety and sent an email. I'm sure he'll get to it as soon as possible.
 GaylanStudio6
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 11:46:38 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio6 Object to Post

I sent one to Admin also.

It's more widespread than just ShowDog. I don't know about the birthing issue but shows have not run on ShowHorse or Rabbit either.

Now this has happened before and I'm sure Jeff knows what to do. I'm not sure what that is or how long it will take to fix. I'm hoping we'll get an update soon so we know he's on the job.

Patience is a virtue - so they say.
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 2:21:21 PM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

It's all a bit pear shaped today. Judges on strike, kennel maids on strike and whelping bitches on strike!
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 2:31:50 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I guess they are having a hangover from all the Margaritas on Cinco De Mayo.

Will
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 3:00:02 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Jeff hasnt opened my message in his inbox so I guess he's AWOL. Bummer.
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2018 3:13:19 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Ah, I have no litters either. That’s a shame
 K-9 Supreme
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 3:27:01 PM reply with quote send message to K-9 Supreme Object to Post

Maybe someone that lives in the same country as Jeff could try giving him a phone call?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 4:20:29 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

The user list shows Admin's last log in as 1 day ago - he is likely unaware of the problem yet.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 4:38:39 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
The user list shows Admin's last log in as 1 day ago - he is likely unaware of the problem yet.
Says last login was on 5/4 so that was actually 2 days ago....
 Wuppet Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2018 5:12:08 PM reply with quote send message to Wuppet Kennel Object to Post

Anyone tried calling? I have severe social anxiety when on the phone, or I would do it.
 K-9 Supremacy
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 5:28:54 PM reply with quote send message to K-9 Supremacy Object to Post

I would call him if I was living in the same country as him
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 6:38:50 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

I have heard from Jeff - the servers are being rebooted. I'm not sure how long this will take or if there are other issues but he is looking into it. Bear in mind, this has affected Horses, Rabbits and Cattle as well as dogs. It may be quick or it may take some time.

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.