Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 15

Author Topic : Public Plea for Upload of Toy Poodle Color Pics
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/17/2018 6:34:39 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post   

Since PMing hasn't worked and Jeff had said he might get to it early on the week of 3/15/2018...

Please and thanks happy :)
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2018 3:23:13 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Yes, please upload the colour pics!
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/18/2018 1:02:16 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Jeff can only get the out as fast as the artist is able to create them. 188 breeds is gonna take time.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/18/2018 1:13:44 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by BarStar
Jeff can only get the out as fast as the artist is able to create them. 188 breeds is gonna take time.
Perhaps I didnt make my original post clear.

Picardy has already sent the images to Jeff. I contacted Jeff in early March about when they will be uploaded and he said around early following week of 3/18. I haven't heard an ETA since.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/18/2018 6:44:16 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Ooo yeah... thats a different can of worms

Will
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/18/2018 8:41:34 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Yeah, I'm feeling like a pest at this point but I just want to see the images laugh :D Not sure if a public board will help my cause but neither will sending multiple private messages..
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2018 6:40:56 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

What if Picardy uploads them into the forum, you save them and then add them to your individual dog's pages? Might be a bit of handwork, but the pics will make you feel a little satisfied
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2018 6:55:10 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

That might be a possiblity but probably unlikely as I'm sure Picardy and Jeff do have a contract worked out for how the images can be used. Just assuming.

I am more saddened by the complete silence on Jeff's end. One month is plenty of time to upload especially after the initial message...
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2018 6:28:15 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Now I am begging publicly and privately for these images. Put me out of my misery *insert crying emoji*
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2018 6:50:37 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Find out what Jeff's favorite junk food is and send him a bribery gift basket.... :P

Will
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/1/2018 11:38:53 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Or, you know, I would upgrade another kennel but whatever...

Will be going on 2 months that my query is in limbo.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/8/2018 10:46:04 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

La de da...
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/26/2018 4:20:47 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Now I've had a new kennel drop my breed because we don't have color pics when they are just sitting waiting to be uploaded. Great.
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2018 4:43:43 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Don't be sad... I'll join your breed happy :)
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2018 5:54:45 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

having gone so long since the last update I'm sure there are other breeds that are ready to go as well...
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/26/2018 8:39:31 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Thank you, ESAN happy :)

I don't blame people being disinterested when so many other breeds with larger color pools have awesome images. Or when Jeff has told me he'll do it when he'll do it and to deal or leave. Not fun.

Replies in this thread : 15

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.