Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Anyone else notice the judges?
 Alibi
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/11/2018 4:06:39 PM reply with quote send message to Alibi Object to Post   

I noticed a lot of the old judges are popping back up in the show schedule for all breed shows not just specialties.

I'm pretty excited about it... I think it's fun. If we had all the old judges back, we'd have a huge pool of them.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/11/2018 4:22:05 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Yeah, unresolved glitch. It's been happening for a few months.

I still say Jeff should just open the old pool and leave it at that. No need to add new judges then.
 Millton
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2018 12:33:29 AM reply with quote send message to Millton Object to Post

Yes, I noticed and I like the random judges popping up too.
The one advantage of not having dozens of judges is that there is a no handler judge available most days. I just don't have time to choose handlers for every breed, and it also stops me getting penalties for using too many handlers.

I am finding though, that I have some dogs that i thought would finish fairly easily but there just isn't a single good judge for them. If a dog doesn't have high HQ or Coat, but everything else is good, there isn't a judge for it.
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/13/2018 11:30:43 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

I like seeing the old judges pop up occasionally too happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class