Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Basic kennel with 88 dogs??
 Sága
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/8/2018 11:44:16 AM reply with quote send message to Sága Object to Post   

BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/8/2018 11:59:10 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Could be a newbie buying as many dogs as they can until they got cut off? Most are under 14 days so wouldn't count towards the adult limit.

Will
 Thundering Hills Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2018 5:09:09 PM reply with quote send message to Thundering Hills Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

The player had multiple litters and just keeps buying dogs. They have bought a few from me between my kennels. I wish there was a way to take my dogs back.

-----
Last edited by Thundering Hills Kennel on 2/8/2018 5:09:16 PM
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/8/2018 6:15:01 PM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

It appears they bought 3 of my Welshies.
they are probably finishable.
Oh well.
Money went toward paying for shows. happy :)
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2018 9:15:25 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Looks like a new basic as of 2/7/18. I see some of mine there too and that's fine - if they're up for sale, anyone can buy!

K
 Pattys Northern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2018 1:13:51 PM reply with quote send message to Pattys Northern Kennels Object to Post

Probably just a kid having there jollies. Maybe some of including myself should start make offer instead of buying right off the bat.
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2018 4:58:51 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

posted by Thundering Hills Kennel
The player had multiple litters and just keeps buying dogs. They have bought a few from me between my kennels. I wish there was a way to take my dogs back.

-----
Last edited by Thundering Hills Kennel on 2/8/2018 5:09:16 PM

They may run out of interest and then you could reclaim!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/10/2018 12:27:08 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

They have some of mine too, but I'm not too concerned. I put them up for Quick Sale - they're not terrible but they're not great.

Perhaps someone needs to reach out to them and offer to help them get off on the right foot.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.