Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Grand Champ title now showing
 Thundering Hills Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/11/2018 3:13:47 PM reply with quote send message to Thundering Hills Kennel Object to Post   

One of my dogs has earned her grand champion title and its not showing up. She has done everything needed to become one. At this point she now has 28 grand champion point, had more than 3 grand champs under different judges, and won against other champs in shows. She also did not just earn it today but a few days ago but didn't realize it until now.
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2018 4:38:55 PM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

Is it this one: CH THK Belladonna Took?
I would send Jeff a message....
 Mystic Dreams Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2018 11:57:17 AM reply with quote send message to Mystic Dreams Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yes. Thanks, I'll email jeff

ETA: Whoops forgot to switch kennels when posting

-----
Last edited by Mystic Dreams Kennel on 1/12/2018 11:57:48 AM
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/13/2018 5:20:24 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

Did your grand title get fixed? I also have one that's been waiting a few days still...
 Thundering Hills Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2018 8:28:04 AM reply with quote send message to Thundering Hills Kennel Object to Post

posted by kiroja
Did your grand title get fixed? I also have one that's been waiting a few days still...
Nope still not fixed. I also noticed in one of my other kennels another dog earned their bronze medal as well and its not showing up.
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2018 3:53:33 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

Is yours still not showing up? I have a Schnauzer who should have her GCh as well, but it's not being displayed.

showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15983925
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2018 11:57:06 PM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

They were corrected a couple days later.

-----
Last edited by kiroja on 1/17/2018 11:57:23 PM

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class