Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : My Kennels are a mess...
 All Star Acres
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/29/2017 9:13:28 PM reply with quote send message to All Star Acres Object to Post   

Hey everyone! So... long story short, I’ve been really busy with real life and my kennels are looking pretty neglected :/

I’m wondering if anyone out there would be interested in cleaning them up a bit for me? Ideally, I’m thinking someone who knows how the game works & enjoys it. I know it’s probably considered “risky” to let someone in your kennels, but they are truly pretty bad off right now.

I would hate to downsize and have them fall basic, then regret it a few weeks down the line ha happy :)
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2017 10:32:56 PM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

I would be willing to help. I've kennel sat before and have almost 10 years experience with the game.
 Renagade
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2017 6:07:36 PM reply with quote send message to Renagade Object to Post

I'm happy to help. Been here since 2003 and got experience in nearly every breed. Just let me know. happy :)

Renegade/Fourlorn
 Airboarding Sardonyx
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2017 4:15:33 PM reply with quote send message to Airboarding Sardonyx Object to Post

I've been around over 7 years and would happily take on a challenge.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing