Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Not new but giving try again
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/28/2017 12:29:35 AM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Trying to buy a dog from Bad Dog , she says offers on but I can’t see offers as being on?

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16032995 is the dog. I did a screen shot but it won’t let me paste the picture in message or here, in iPad but never had that issue before.
Not showing as for sale but she’s just got it set to permit offers she said? Help?

-----
Last edited by Guiding Senjis on 11/28/2017 12:32:04 AM
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/28/2017 1:14:50 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

Basic accounts can't make offers unless the dog is actually listed for sale.
It needs to be listed as for sale with approval and then you can seen an offer for it.
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/28/2017 1:17:25 AM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Even tho I don’t have max dogs? Usually subscribe but let in lapse a while back.
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2017 10:20:47 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

It doesn't matter if the account has lapsed from a sub to a basic, the game will still register the account as basic and apply basic restrictions until the account is subbed again.

Hope this helped happy :)
 Outlander
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2017 12:20:12 PM reply with quote send message to Outlander Object to Post

Hey there, Guiding Senjis
I remember when you were doing the Border Terriers
One of your Borders was an offspring of one of my Borders!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=3017131

Welcome back and I hope that you will be a premium soon.
happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/28/2017 4:52:02 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome back. (I think I have some Basenji that go back to your line . . .)

I believe that is correct - the dog needs to be listed for sale (do it with approval). I usually put something like "For 'whomever'" in the call name.
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2017 7:41:55 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Now waiting for her to approve purchase. Hi Outlander and Gaylan. I think it was no one playing slowly discouraged being with two low interest breeds.
Cant stay away but think will work basenji first. Also have real life things but thankfully my real life beloved first dog is staying greater then great!
Gaylan do you have any gal Basenji could try breeding with Rain?
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2017 8:57:33 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

Still me in border terrier kennel looking for some worth sessions and showing. On sessions shows 20 sessions? Fluke? Trying to sell but can’t in basic
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2017 2:42:25 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'm sure I could find someone to breed to Rain however I'm a bit overlimit at the moment (actually kind of a chronic condition - lol) but I'll see what I can do. Only about 16 over at the moment.

We are getting 4 times sessions, thus 20 is about right for a Basic (we get 48). It was a temporary bonus to compensate for some issue which I can't remember but we've asked that it be kept in place.

I don't know why you wouldn't be able to sell those sessions. Perhaps something to do with the recent issues - I'd try again.
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2017 7:21:25 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

Gaylan think cleaning iPad screen helped!
 Blackfrost Chromatics
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2017 1:43:03 AM reply with quote send message to Blackfrost Chromatics Object to Post

Hi Senji. I think I'm coming back too, if I can find the time. Hoping to jump back in - lot of changes!
 Pampered_Pets
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2018 4:23:35 AM reply with quote send message to Pampered_Pets Object to Post

coming back also
 Calix
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2018 11:32:13 PM reply with quote send message to Calix Object to Post

Me too! Welcome back!

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.