Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : What breeds need help
 Crimson Shadows Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/14/2017 11:28:18 AM reply with quote send message to Crimson Shadows Kennel Object to Post   

Looking to add one more breed to this account and possibly a second one in my other account. Only looking to get into breeds that are in need of players. Let me know which is in need of players and if you have any 'starter' dogs to help me get started.
 Breezy Oak
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/14/2017 11:59:48 AM reply with quote send message to Breezy Oak Object to Post

Manchesters could use another breeder/exhibitor.I can give you some GCH to start.
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2017 1:12:19 PM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Pumi Pumi Pumi

This breed is on the verge of collapse!!!

There are only 2 active players (me and Outlander)...We are trying to get this breed up and going again, and with a limited gene pool, there is a chance of some very high COI's

I did place a couple of my "Half Starters/Half Current" pups up for sale if you are interested.

Airwolf has some starters left, and thankfully has some studs up!

JP
 Zinga
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2017 2:35:48 PM reply with quote send message to Zinga Object to Post

Kooikerhondjes - down to me and someone else occasionally. SOP sitting at low to mid 96s.

Great dogs on sale as a breeder has just left. I can help with more dogs if required.
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2017 10:56:00 AM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

I think there's only 3 of us in OES. And two of us are color breeding.
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2017 1:39:51 PM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

Akitas could use somebody
 Kleenex Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2017 5:51:34 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Kennels Object to Post

i have the only kennel of manchester toy terriers and placed alot up for sale take a few and help me out

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class