Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Link for new starter dogs not working
 Thundering Hills Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/11/2017 9:25:51 AM reply with quote send message to Thundering Hills Kennel Object to Post   

After a long hiatus I am back! Since I've been away from this site for years I of course lost all my dogs. So I am starting new but when I click the link to get some new starter dogs the page keeps coming up blank. I've tried it on all my other (past) family accounts but I keep getting the same result. I did however, when first logging on to one of my other accounts was able to get some new starter dogs but since then I have been unable to. I tried emailing admin a few days ago but haven't heard back, hoping someone from admin can help.
 Just Canaans
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2017 9:38:25 AM reply with quote send message to Just Canaans Object to Post

If in the past you have used your starter dog option, it will not let you make more...You can always buy them....That option is on your main account page on the bottom right hand corner- where you can also reclaim dogs.

Hope that helps.
 Thundering Hills Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2017 9:49:44 AM reply with quote send message to Thundering Hills Kennel Object to Post

Thanks for the reply. Since coming back to the site I have not bought any dogs nor have I picked out any source dogs. I do have a link to be able to get source dogs at the top of my page but whenever I click on it the page is blank.
 Just Canaans
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2017 10:27:27 AM reply with quote send message to Just Canaans Object to Post

Hmmmm my link to starters works fine.....If you need some starters let me know and I will make you some

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.