Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : What Makes American Bully Gottiline a Popular Dog Breed?
 samr679
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/7/2017 7:54:54 AM reply with quote send message to samr679 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Checkmate Kennels is a kennel having the best quality blood line American bully pups for sale. No matter where you live they can ship the amazing dogs to you anywhere in the world. For more information visit www.checkmatekennels.com/

-----
Last edited by samr679 on 11/7/2017 7:56:26 AM
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2017 8:35:19 AM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

Oh god, not the advertisement for a pure bred show dog site *ugh*
 Wikeen
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2017 2:46:41 PM reply with quote send message to Wikeen Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I checked out this site and I cannot find any health clearances or titles on these dogs. Checked again and there are just 3 dogs with titles 1 stud and two bitches. But you have around 20 dogs. Are the other dogs not up to breed standard.

What is the breed standard for bullies? I know they have different classes but what class are these bullies? They all look different from each other.

The puppies prices are crazy $8000 for first pick male. I’m getting a first pick show quality corso for around $2k and the parents are titled (champion, lure coursing, obedience) health tested and my breeder is doing puppy culture.

Since you posted this why would I buy a American Bully from you? What makes your dogs better than another kennels bullies?

The website is nice though.

-----
Last edited by Wikeen on 11/7/2017 3:17:15 PM
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2017 11:31:28 AM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

Lol are "Gottiline Bullies" even a breed

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.