Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Cannot withdraw from shows???
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/6/2017 8:43:54 AM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post   

I purchased a dog, and I am unable to withdraw from shows. I have tried the mass withdraw button and the individual withdraw button. I am also not able to change handlers on these shows (I would keep the entry if I could).

Yes, I messaged admin... and have not received a response. Meanwhile I am still paying for these shows that I can’t withdraw.
 ZipLine Thai Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2017 8:55:29 AM reply with quote send message to ZipLine Thai Ridgebacks Object to Post

Have you tried going to the dogs individual page and clicking on the "withdraw from all shows" button on the far right side of the page??
 Legend Has It
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2017 11:37:14 AM reply with quote send message to Legend Has It Object to Post

I have had trouble withdrawing from shows once a handler has been chosen for the dog, but before the dog has a handler, there is no problem.

I wonder if it may be to keep people from entering a lot of dogs, taking the good handlers, then withdrawing them at the last second.
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/6/2017 2:41:44 PM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

Yes I tried that mass withdraw on the dog’s page and I also tried to individually withdraw shows. The dog shows as “owner” as the handler (in handler shows) which if I could fix, I would keep the dog entered.

Again, this is a dog I purchased that was entered before purchasing.
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/6/2017 7:07:15 PM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

Going on day 2 with no response from Admin. I guess I have to wait until all of these shows are completed.
 Northcrest
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2017 10:32:59 PM reply with quote send message to Northcrest Object to Post

hey calming waters...is this for a dog you got from one of my kennels? If so I wonder if I could do it for you? Which dog is it ????

Shannon
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/7/2017 5:57:26 AM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/7/2017 6:54:05 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

You can fix the handler by going into your entries page and adding a handler to the dog from there.
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/7/2017 10:01:01 AM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

That will not work. It does not have a selection for “change handler” like some of the others do.
 Collegedale
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2017 11:30:49 PM reply with quote send message to Collegedale Object to Post

I think I was able to go in and withdraw the dog from shows.....so check it out to be sure, okay?

Thanks..

Shannnon
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/8/2017 6:53:02 AM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

Yes that worked! Thank you so much!
 VikingDog
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2017 4:50:47 PM reply with quote send message to VikingDog Object to Post

This is shannon in one of her other kennels, but I have days where I have time I will sit down and enter the kennels ....basically my fun is showing, but when people want to buy dogs, I am always willing to let the good ones go and forget to remove them...so if anyone else has the issue let me know...

Thanks..

Shannon

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.