Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 35
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Would love all the wonderful support from all the wonderful people that play this game with mee
 KC Misty Meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/2/2017 10:32:33 PM reply with quote send message to KC Misty Meadows Object to Post   

I have just had too stop working first time in all my life except when I had stage 4 cancer and was sick for 2 years that was 18 years ago! I once again beat breast cancer again in 2014. But I am now facing at least 3 surgeries in a short time hoping for no cancer not asking for sympathy just hoping that you all will pray for me and ask god to give me strength. I am a fighter and I know this game will keep my sanity. Thank you for everyone that has always been so helpful and kind . So I better step up my game with all the free time I will have. LOL
 KC Misty Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2017 10:36:44 PM reply with quote send message to KC Misty Meadows Object to Post

I won't try to lie. I am very frightened. So any and all support will be so very grateful!!!!
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2017 12:46:38 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

I'm so sorry and sad to hear this. You have my unlimited support and prayers. Be tough, you have overcome a lot, I know you will overcome this too. All our love is with you, Showdog friend. <3
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2017 5:48:03 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Sending hugs and prayers ..... hope all goes well for you happy :)
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 7:59:28 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Will certainly keep you in my prayers.

Just try to take things one day, one step at a time.
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 1:18:54 PM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

I hope the surgeries will be successful in clearing the cancer. Stay strong and focus on the bright side of life! You will be in my prayers.
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 1:54:09 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Fingers crossed for you!

Will
 Millton
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 2:40:43 PM reply with quote send message to Millton Object to Post

You've beaten it twice before, keep strong and hopeful. Fingers and toes crossed for you.x
 SColours
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 4:21:54 PM reply with quote send message to SColours Object to Post

Hang in there KC - you can do it. You're in my thoughts.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 9:33:46 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Thank you everyone you would be so understanding as people's kind words make such a wonderful. Impact on your spirits so I thank you all!!
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2017 10:25:41 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

That sucks! And I've been there myself (about 7 years ago).

My thoughts are with you.
 Collegedale
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 10:29:50 PM reply with quote send message to Collegedale Object to Post

As a cancer survivor, I am thinking of and praying for you and here if you need me.....glad you are here and hope to get to know you and enjoy the game together in the future! Shannon in too many kennels
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2017 3:46:41 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Thinking of you x
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2017 4:06:40 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

Sending positive thoughts your way!
 Zollhaus
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2017 5:19:48 PM reply with quote send message to Zollhaus Object to Post

Thinking of you, fingers crossed for good news happy :)happy :)
 Aramal Basic
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2017 4:33:32 PM reply with quote send message to Aramal Basic Object to Post

You have all my support and prayers. Keep fighting the good fight.
 Underground Inc
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2017 9:50:37 PM reply with quote send message to Underground Inc Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You have a good attitude! Stay strong.

-----
Last edited by Underground Inc on 11/5/2017 9:51:03 PM
 Lap of Luxury
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2017 11:55:23 AM reply with quote send message to Lap of Luxury Object to Post

Let us know when you're going in for surgery and keep us posted?
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/8/2017 2:14:21 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

Sending positive vibes and prayers that you will finally rid of your cancer <3
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2017 2:27:24 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Thank you everybody!! Someone asked for me too keep you posted my first surgery 11/14 don't want to be too graphic but involves female things. My other surgery I have my consult with the surgeon 11/17 that is the one I am really scared about I have a growth in my stomach or around that area the size of a plum. They are basically are saying we aren't sure what it is but we need to remove it and biopsy just in case. To top it off I have a messed up disc in my back they want to do surgery for that too. This is not for you all to feel bad for me I have beat cancer twice I will do it again. I have learned from my other cancer treatment to have a positive attitude and as many people as possible to have one too and prayer
 VikingDog
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2017 4:45:30 PM reply with quote send message to VikingDog Object to Post

Thinking of you as you walk this journey!!! Know that we are all praying for you!!!!

Hugs! Shannon

Replies in this thread : 35
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.