Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : I'm a derp and can't find...
 Phlossy
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/11/2017 6:22:53 PM reply with quote send message to Phlossy Object to Post   

I can't seem to find the area to manage my family account. I'm on the right account, but I'm apparently blind or directionally challenged? Where should I be looking? Any help is appreciated. <3
 SilknT
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2017 6:47:17 PM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post

Go to My Account (top left just under your kennel name).

Your family account should be listed on the right, and down the bottom in small letters on the right in that box is the managing account.
 Phlossy
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2017 7:34:07 PM reply with quote send message to Phlossy Object to Post

Ah, crud. I'm still not seeing it. I'm hoping i"m not glitched or something like that. All I have is an option to upgrade/update subscriptions and it leads me to the subscription information page with the paypal boxes. The "subscriptions" link in the miscellaneous box on the right leads me to the same page, and I don't have any links in the general account tools area, either.

I know this account is the account manager for the family account, because my other linked accounts tell me as much. I wonder if I'll have to contact admin and see if maybe the link is just not showing up or if theres an issue with my family account (it just re-subscribed via auto in September, so I wonder if that thad anything to do with it).
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/11/2017 11:28:51 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

'Phlossy' says it's a Standard account. Check your other accounts to see if there are any that show up as a 'Family' - one of those is probably the Manager. It's possible to lose track of which one you are on when you upgraded. If none are Family and you did upgrade, then write Admin.
 Phlossy
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2017 7:21:25 AM reply with quote send message to Phlossy Object to Post

I wrote admin. All of the other accounts are saying this is the one that holds the family subscription but it's just coming up standard over here. Hopefully we get it straightened out. I'm hopeful. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.