Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : What the...
 XiZang
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/9/2017 7:30:47 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post   

Every time I enter shows there are new (old) judges. I have to update my database daily. What is the deal? I wish this would get straightened out once and for all.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2017 7:04:24 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

I kind of like this glitch, to be honest.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2017 11:54:14 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

My issue isn't the 'new' judges, it's that they are not listed on the 1st of the month. They pop up at random. I usually update my spreadsheet when the list appears, but now they just appear at random.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2017 12:16:02 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

That's because it's a glitch... they aren't supposed to be showing up at all, 1st of the month or last of the month.
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/12/2017 11:05:06 AM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

Today I found one I have never seen before. Licensed in 2007, retired in 2010, but there he is. It's gotten totally hit or miss in terms of entering.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2017 3:55:47 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I like the pop up judges..keeps us on our toes
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/29/2017 10:47:51 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I've given up trying to match dogs to judges, it just takes too long. I just pick the one with the fewest entries where a handler is available. My results have really suffered.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/29/2017 9:47:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I've never really paid that much attention to judges except to know the owner-handlers ones.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.