Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Recruiting again....2 wonderful breeds in need!
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/28/2017 11:15:26 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post   

When I came back last February I'd been on hiatus since 2009,and I really wanted to get some new blood,interest and dedicated players to join Maltese! Well here I am again,begging for a few players to please join our wonderful little breed!
We are right on the cusp of hitting 90% SOP! We are all willing to work together and try keeping each other informed in our Breed Forum,the usually Specialties almost weekly.After over a decade we just crowned the new All Time #1 Maltese!There'll be plenty of stock available because a breeder will be leaving us soon! There's 3 of us at the moment.We're just starting to get some small Group placements.New traits are rising up,like 9. temp.,size and gait in the newest litters.Please if you are wanting a fun,involved and exciting breed,either message myself or any listed kennels!

Secondly and pretty sadly the second breed I'm really looking for new blood,interest & players in is Shih Tzu's. If you're even a tiny bit interested this breed is very much the "under dog"! There's just very little entries and few studs,creating a high COI and that keeps setting back the overall SOP,which recently broke into 93%.I will help anyone who's serious and would stick with it for the long haul.I already sold 3 breeding girls to a player who'd played before and suddenly they dropped to basic and never came back or let me know.Which I do understand real life happens but with such few nice dogs in the breed it really hurt.So although players needed badly we do need people who won't disappear without a message even,if possible!
Anyway *taking recruiter cap off* Please post,or message me!Back to your regularly scheduled programming,lol!
 Novus
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2017 12:29:33 PM reply with quote send message to Novus Object to Post

Who is leaving Maltese?
 Halcyon Delight
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2017 3:13:58 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Delight Object to Post

I've been thinking about adding a new breed to this kennel.

I may be interested in taking a Shih Tzu bitch & having a litter & seeing how I get on.
 Lumen
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2017 7:50:14 PM reply with quote send message to Lumen Object to Post

I would also love some more players in Shih Tzu but we've really not got a COI problem.
 MalteseDreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2017 10:35:20 AM reply with quote send message to MalteseDreams Object to Post

For anyone with an interest,I have a few nice Maltese up right now,many litters due Friday and would find anyone interested a few puppies &/or females to breed from as soon as those litters whelp.I have put up a few over 20 days as of this morning!
I am near debt though so prices can be adjusted!
Willing to spare partially session'd dogs also!
Becca
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2017 11:24:15 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Angel Dreams can you not reclaim the dogs you sold?

I might be adding a second kennel for a source breeding project, so I might be picking up another breed. Will keep both of these in mind!
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/2/2017 1:16:56 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

I have a few Shih Tzu pups for sale, they aren't the greatest SOP but I don't think there are all that many on the market right now. If you are interested, make me an offer of $1.
 Little Rascals
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2017 10:56:23 AM reply with quote send message to Little Rascals Object to Post

*bumping with update*
With both breeds right now,the many really nice both puppies and breeding girls available.I may not get on for a few days depending on hospital wifi,so I've listed many!Both really,really need some new blood,anyone interested in Maltese both me & Family Friend would part with breeding age girls and there's excellent pups up right now! I will hopefully be able to get online,having an infection treated so I'm able to have surgery on reoccurring stones.I could be awhile without feeling too great so be patient (lol) if you message me,I will be back on as soon as I'm checked in.
With Shih Tzu there's finish-able sop's over 92%.
Maltese is between early 88%-a few 89% with many specialties.
Contact me at Angels for quickest replies!
Thank you!
Barbara

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.