Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Shows not running?
 Star Shiine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/12/2017 4:04:38 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post   

sad :(
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/12/2017 5:24:16 AM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

sad :( Part of my morning routine to check.

He'll fix it soon. happy :)
 SilknT
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2017 8:02:48 AM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post

Sigh.

Shows not running at times.
Mail icon not working.
Money not reducing when you sponsor shows.
Judges an ongoing issue.
Symbols for grand championship levels fluctuating.
Players abusing rules and continuing.

Geez I love this game - have multiple family accounts. I value the achievements I have made in the breeds I'm in. I have such fun with the competition in various breeds. I relish getting to a 10 in a trait. I delight bringing back lost colours (need to work on that a bit more). I pleasure in getting new people into my breeds and helping them get started.

However ... the game is starting to feel like a car I need to trade in.

Sigh.
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2017 8:07:06 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I feel the exact same Silk, there's so many glitches and yet nothing seems to ever be done about it.
 Ozlok
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2017 8:49:59 AM reply with quote send message to Ozlok Object to Post

I agree SilknT. I just have the one family, plus an extra account and it is a fair amount of money to spend. I love the game but i am getting a bit frustrated at all the things that seem to be going wrong sad :(
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/12/2017 11:03:00 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

It looks to me like the shows have completed now - all mine are showing results.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing