.com Forum · Great Dane

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Great Dane Clearout
 Nearco
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/11/2017 4:35:18 PM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Due to RL finances, this kennel is going Basic at the end of Sept. so all Danes will be on auto sale.
Bitches will be for sale after current litters.
Most all Danes are fully sessioned and ready for the show ring.
I may come back some day, and would like to save some of my lines, so if you have the room, or if you could incorporate my lines into yours, I would be greatful.
Happy showing!
Nearco
happy :)

-----
Last edited by Nearco on 9/12/2017 4:04:58 AM
 Nearco
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2017 4:03:46 AM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post

Only 11 more days to take advantage of some great dogs!!!!!

I hate to have to FH them!
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2017 4:39:21 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

I'll pinch a boy and a girl from you as soon as my next Shar-Pei litter comes in. I'll do my best to keep a line going for you in case you come back happy :)
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2017 2:03:52 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

I'm not sure if this is true or not (someone who can verify this feel free to chime in), but I think once you go basic, as long as you don't log in during that time, any dogs you have over the 5 dog basic limit will not be randomly FH'd. In this way, it would seem you could save your some of your dogs (i.e. the ones that don't sell) for when you come back by just letting them sit in the kennel.

Someone told me this once, but I've never tried it (as I don't think I would be able resist logging in every now and then, even as a basic laugh :D ), so not sure if it works this way or not.
 Nearco
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2017 3:12:56 PM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post

posted by Super Uber Kennels
I'm not sure if this is true or not (someone who can verify this feel free to chime in), but I think once you go basic, as long as you don't log in during that time, any dogs you have over the 5 dog basic limit will not be randomly FH'd. In this way, it would seem you could save your some of your dogs (i.e. the ones that don't sell) for when you come back by just letting them sit in the kennel.

Someone told me this once, but I've never tried it (as I don't think I would be able resist logging in every now and then, even as a basic laugh :D ), so not sure if it works this way or not.

I think you are right, SU...

I just don't know if or when I can get this kennel going again.

And it will be tough to keep out of it and lose the dogs...hahaha

I will keep them up for sale in case anyone wants to play with them (cyber-dogs get a bit lonely)

**Grins**

And I am keeping a few just in case I ever get this kennel going again.

Thanks to all who have helped in getting my dogs their Titles.

Nearco

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.