Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : not being able to breed
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/7/2017 11:45:59 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post   

I have not been able to breed 2 of my bitches this past week. Both over 30 days,and has been over 1 week since last litter. (2 have not had litters previously) I can click on available studs,but when I click on the one I want to breed to and click on Breed,nothing happens. This happens even on studs not needing approval. Is it on my end,or is anyone else having this happen to? I happens for me on my PC and mobile. Thabks!
not being able to breed
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2017 5:52:33 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

That seems very odd.

I've had a look at all 4 of your girls and they all look like they are breedable.

They're all named.
They're all over 30 days old.
None of them have had pups within the last 5 days.
You don't have any current pregnant bitches.
You're a Standard kennel.

Are you sure you're clicking on the 'breed' button as opposed to clicking on the bitches name when you're confirming a stud to breed to?

Try again - and if its still not working, then perhaps contact Jeff.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2017 8:39:33 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I am pretty sure I am. thank you for the advice!I will try again today,but will contact jeff if no luck.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2017 11:01:27 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I contacted Jeff,but I still can't breed my dogs. ??
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2017 11:07:31 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

Never mind,got it!!
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/11/2017 12:59:29 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

What was the problem?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/14/2017 9:07:23 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Glad you got it figured out! I'm curious to know what was wrong!
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/14/2017 10:00:17 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Me too!
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2017 9:56:29 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I was clicking on the option next to the bitches name instead of to the left. Lol,I feel kinda stupid now!
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2017 11:32:20 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

No need to feel stupid! We all make mistakes! happy :)
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2017 2:18:16 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

posted by In The Ghetto
No need to feel stupid! We all make mistakes! happy :)
Thanks!

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class