Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : not being able to breed
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/7/2017 11:45:59 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post   

I have not been able to breed 2 of my bitches this past week. Both over 30 days,and has been over 1 week since last litter. (2 have not had litters previously) I can click on available studs,but when I click on the one I want to breed to and click on Breed,nothing happens. This happens even on studs not needing approval. Is it on my end,or is anyone else having this happen to? I happens for me on my PC and mobile. Thabks!
not being able to breed
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2017 5:52:33 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

That seems very odd.

I've had a look at all 4 of your girls and they all look like they are breedable.

They're all named.
They're all over 30 days old.
None of them have had pups within the last 5 days.
You don't have any current pregnant bitches.
You're a Standard kennel.

Are you sure you're clicking on the 'breed' button as opposed to clicking on the bitches name when you're confirming a stud to breed to?

Try again - and if its still not working, then perhaps contact Jeff.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2017 8:39:33 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I am pretty sure I am. thank you for the advice!I will try again today,but will contact jeff if no luck.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2017 11:01:27 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I contacted Jeff,but I still can't breed my dogs. ??
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2017 11:07:31 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

Never mind,got it!!
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/11/2017 12:59:29 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

What was the problem?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/14/2017 9:07:23 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Glad you got it figured out! I'm curious to know what was wrong!
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/14/2017 10:00:17 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Me too!
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2017 9:56:29 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I was clicking on the option next to the bitches name instead of to the left. Lol,I feel kinda stupid now!
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2017 11:32:20 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

No need to feel stupid! We all make mistakes! happy :)
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2017 2:18:16 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

posted by In The Ghetto
No need to feel stupid! We all make mistakes! happy :)
Thanks!

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.