Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : 99.85% SOP Females,Males Must Go!
 BarbieDreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/2/2017 10:20:34 AM reply with quote send message to BarbieDreams Object to Post   

It's unimaginable to just forever home nearly 10 really nice dogs,both Show quality and should easily be Championed! Also the females can possibly breed the next highest SOP's on the site! First come,first gets! Many more are available just message me,I trying to clean out many can go!
Please come check them out,some over 5 days already are now up for sale,no approvals!
 True Justice
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2017 3:13:15 PM reply with quote send message to True Justice Object to Post

I would like to buy a brood bitch from you at 99.85. What would you be willing to sell?
 BarbieDreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2017 10:29:21 AM reply with quote send message to BarbieDreams Object to Post

Many 10's,some 9.9 either feet or size now up for sale out of the highest SOP Stud in the game!All are on with no approval needed and they're un-named!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.