Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Kennel limit
 StarGazer Shelties
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/19/2017 7:36:58 AM reply with quote send message to StarGazer Shelties Object to Post   

I thought the kennel limit was 30? right? I have 30 show age animals and it still won't let me enter shows. what am I missing? Never had this problem before
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2017 7:41:04 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

This might not be helpful but are you sure they aren't already entered? I had a quick look in Help and this is the only thing I could find www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=8
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/19/2017 8:26:06 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Is it telling you that you are over the limit?

I notice that you have one 124 year bitch, and she will be counted in your kennel numbers even though she is past show age.
And you can't enter shows if you have more than your kennel limit of adult dogs.

I kept running into this when I hung on to a stud male over 120. I have the maximum kennel limit of 35 adult dogs, and while he was around I could only run a kennel of 34 show age dogs.
 StarGazer Shelties
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2017 8:58:41 PM reply with quote send message to StarGazer Shelties Object to Post

She's an altered female, should not count toward # of dogs
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/10/2017 10:51:36 AM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

it does count as my top inning over age altered dog does too

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.