Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Pointer

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Salty Aire Retirement Show
 Windgate
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/11/2017 9:12:16 AM reply with quote send message to Windgate Object to Post   

I have created a specialty honoring the retirement of Salty Aire. When I bought him I had no idea he would go on to be such a great show dog. He was so hard to session because his dam had never been sessioned. But he did eventually get to all 20s when he was about 50 days old. I guess those hidden numbers are the reason he has been so successful.

Now for the best part, I will not be entering except maybe a puppy or two.

Four of my kennels have donated a payout of $500 for Best of Breed, the other kennel has donated $100 towards Best of Breed (yep, $2100). Not only that 4 kennels have each donated $100 for Winners Dog and Winners Bitch.

When I started out in the "real life" dog show world about 100 years ago my mentor taught me to give back, so that is what this is. A big thank you for being good sports. Pass it on.

Windgate Porties

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.