Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Leaving Game - All Dogs Must Go!
 Keaira
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/15/2017 2:25:17 PM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post   

Hey everyone -

My real life situation has turned chaotic, at best, and I have no time for the game anymore (sadly!). As such, ALL dogs are for sale in my five family kennels -

Keaira (Chihuahuas)
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Keaira

Aedelwine Harriers
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Aedelwine+Harriers

Galena Whippets
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Galena+Whippets

Azzurra Italian Greyhounds
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Azzurra+IG

Hikaru Akitas
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Hikaru+Akitas

These kennels represent literal *years* of work bringing back lost colors / coat types from source dogs. I would love to see these dogs go to other kennels rather than just lost.

Please feel free to offer $0 on anyone you are interested in. I will keep logging in until the end of the week to accept offers. After that, everyone will stay for sale at $100, unless / until the kennel troller gets them.

I am also leaving all of my stud dogs available, in hopes that someone can use them again in the future.

Best wishes!
Keaira
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/15/2017 7:18:22 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Sorry to see you go.

It's good that you've made you studs available. You can also list the others for sale with no approval so that others may buy them even if you are unable to come back - your work will not be wasted.

As long as you do not keep logging into a Basic account your excess dogs should be ok. After a few days I think your account goes "dormant' and the dognapper will no longer visit. You may lose a few but not that many I think. But do put them for sale without approval.
 Keaira
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2017 11:19:45 AM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post

Yes, I listed all studs at $25 without approval, and all for sale at $100 without approval. I want to continue to share with the others in the game!

There is a handful of Chihuahuas, Harriers, and Italian Greyhounds left. LOTS of Whippets and Akitas left, in colors that are essentially non-existent outside these kennels.

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.