Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Starters Needed
 Blarney Stone Setters
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/18/2017 11:34:11 AM reply with quote send message to Blarney Stone Setters Object to Post   

Would like to add some new "imported" blood into my lines...have overdone in areas and large size, need to do some refining of the breed! That said if I could get a trio (one male, two female) Irish Red and White setters, message me your prices. Thanks!!
 Amethyst Heights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2017 4:26:42 PM reply with quote send message to Amethyst Heights Kennels Object to Post

posted by Blarney Stone Setters
Would like to add some new "imported" blood into my lines...have overdone in areas and large size, need to do some refining of the breed! That said if I could get a trio (one male, two female) Irish Red and White setters, message me your prices. Thanks!!
I do have starters that I have yet to create if you are still looking or interested. Just let me know, thanks!!
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2017 4:26:54 PM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

Sending you a message!
 Blarney Stone Setters
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2017 7:00:06 PM reply with quote send message to Blarney Stone Setters Object to Post

Thank you I have some now!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.