Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Banner Wanted
 Bluff Country Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/1/2016 9:08:50 PM reply with quote send message to Bluff Country Kennel Object to Post   

Anyone willing to make a banner for me?

Thank you in advance happy :)

Jim
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2016 8:00:23 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I'd be more than happy to make a banner for you Jim, if you are happy to wait? (I have a lot of orders at the moment).

Feel free to post what you'd like on the banner etc happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2016 11:14:57 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Post some more details and I'll add it to my list happy :) I have a few others in front but I'm interested.

Alexandria
 Bluff Country Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2016 10:58:52 PM reply with quote send message to Bluff Country Kennel Object to Post

I would like a Bluff in the background, with a creek in front. Tri colored Field Spaniels next to a ammo box. Bluff Country Kennel somewhere on it.

Hope that's not to in depth

You are more than welcome to anything you think will look good. I am not a artist...lol

Thank you,
Jim
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2016 7:02:56 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

I know this isn't really anything you asked for but I thought I would try because Im trying to refresh myself a little bit.

Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2016 9:47:41 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

It is not far off, would like the name to be more bold
 Bluff Country Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2016 11:09:29 PM reply with quote send message to Bluff Country Kennel Object to Post

Bump
 Bluff Country Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2016 1:40:55 PM reply with quote send message to Bluff Country Kennel Object to Post

Bump
 Guenon Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2016 2:25:43 AM reply with quote send message to Guenon Kennels Object to Post

It is really hard to find pics of Field Spaniels. If the general pic is what you want but you want different dog pics (and know of any and can point me to them) or anything else different please let me know
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2016 3:31:56 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Hope you like it happy :)

Like Guenon Kennels mentioned - it's incredibly hard to find a non-copyrighted image of a Field Spaniel thats of decent quality. Which is a shame as they are such gorgeous dogs! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.