.com Forum · Papillon

Replies in this thread : 40
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Papillon Breed Club Thread
 rhondacline
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/7/2015 10:19:39 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

There are just a few of us - but I thought we might like a thread to get everyone talking.

Announce your accomplishments, post your brags, advertise studs and sales, talk about color breeding, post your progress, discuss traits and trait breeding, etc...

rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2015 10:24:05 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I'll start with this list of studs from abandoned kennels -
If you know of some I missed please post or send me a PM and I will add the to this post.
Due to our current VERY limited gene pool - it's nice to have a few options available with decent SOPs.

+ + + Papillon Studs in Abandoned Kennels

Circle A Pappys (All studs $25) -
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Circle+A+Pappys

CH Slipps Burning Sky – Red White & Sable (93.40)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13177928

CH Circle A Fire Burn – White & Silver (93.65)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13302923

Circle A Burning Love – Red White & Sable (93.45)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13392075

Circle A Wicked – Red White & Sable (93.35)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13393866

Circle A Tears of A Clown – Red White & Sable (94.10)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13419686

Circle A Tears of Flames – Red White & Sable (93.70)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13419688

Slipping Shadows – (All studs $50) -
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Slipping+Shadows

GCH Slipps Pirates Jewels – Red White & Sable (93.90)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13434529

Slipps War Stories – Red White & Sable (93.95)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13534466

CH Slipps I’m Over It – Red White & Sable (94.15)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13617281

Slipps Open Celebration – Red White & Sable (94.10)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13657594

Shandton3 – (All studs $100) -
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Shandton+3

Shandton3 Outrigger – White & Silver (93.75)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13762035

Shandton3 Surfin USA – Red White & Sable (93.25)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13762039

Shandton3 Redbeard – Red White & Sable (93.20)
- www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13762040

rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2015 11:05:13 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

.... and a quick note about me ...

I am new to Papillons, but I've been playing SD for quite some time.

I have a few Papillons that will be the "show" line
and then I have a few color projects that I'm working on.

White & Black
White & Red
White, Black & Tan

I may have to ditch one color project as I don't have a lot of space... but right now that's the plan.

CS bauhinia
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2015 3:44:06 PM reply with quote send message to CS bauhinia Object to Post

Thanks for starting this thread! I only have 2 papillons, wanted to try to help out a rare breed. Not sure yet how involved I am going to be, but will at least keep the one male at stud and probably breed at least one litter. I will also show the female once she's sessioned. My male just finished his CH based on points from group placements, so happy with that.

I tend to check the forums more than the dogs for sale list, but I can hold another couple of studs at a minimum if it would help. Your stud list from abandoned kennels will be really helpful!

Good luck to all!
 Zoomies
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2015 9:53:50 PM reply with quote send message to Zoomies Object to Post

I'm interested in adding a few papillons to my kennel if any become available, let me know please happy :)
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 5:14:05 AM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

Welcome! I have a female I can sell you to help get started, but she only needs 2 points to finish and should get that tomorrow. If you don't mind waiting a day, I will email you when she is ready to go!
 Zoomies
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 6:48:31 AM reply with quote send message to Zoomies Object to Post

Ok, thank you! I appreciate it. There's almost nothing but source dog breeding for sale. Makes it near impossible to join lol <3
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 8:15:33 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have one girl who just finished her championship today. I would be willing to sell her. If you would like for me to breed her to any of my males before she leaves I can do that too, just let me know which male.

When we got started in Papillons recently there was literally 1 bitch that was being shown. All of the current sop dogs in the game right now are related to her - so that's why there is such a small selection of current sop dogs.

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 6/24/2015 8:17:14 AM
 Zoomies
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 9:35:34 AM reply with quote send message to Zoomies Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You guys are so Kind, yes I would greatly appreciate that! laugh :D If you could breed her to Emerald Isle that would be grand!

Its quite sad whats happened to so many breeds. I used to breed papillons several years ago under DarkSun? i think was my kennel. One of my long lost kennels. I miss them. *returns*

-----
Last edited by Zoomies on 6/24/2015 9:38:45 AM
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2015 4:43:26 AM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

Sweet Intrigue finished her Ch this morning. I put her up for sale as well if you want her. I only have the one stud but can breed her before she leaves if you want.

Good luck and welcome back!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2015 10:24:56 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Added a Papillon Specialty (Date Sep 22)

hope to see everyone there!
 CS Riverflow
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2015 5:31:35 PM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post

Thanks!!
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2015 2:22:47 AM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

I'll be sure to enter everyone I can! Thank you!! happy :)
 CS Riverflow
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 7:39:36 AM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post

Hi all, I've moved my papillons to this kennel so that I can do more with them. I'll have some litters coming up soon!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 10:50:48 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

They drew you in! laugh :D Or did the Canaans kick them out? laugh :D
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 7:37:37 PM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

Actually the Papillons were here before the Canaans-but since the Canaans breed like rats leading me to neglect the Papillons I booted another breed from another kennel to give the Papillons plenty of space!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 9:33:49 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I know how that goes! laugh :D

I forgot to announce my highest Pap! I'm only 15 days late. laugh :D laugh :D

Introducing Grave Burn Baby Burn 94.8

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14276705
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2015 6:57:48 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Congrats! That is a beautiful pup-and if you wait longer to announce him, it's that much closer to his show debut! He should clean up nicely!
 CS Riverflow
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2015 12:18:43 AM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post

I just put Sad Clown up for stud-hadn't realized I forgot to put him up at 30 days! He has already produced one pup better than he is!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2015 7:34:26 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I wanted to drop in and thank everyone for their patience as I've shown Esandar Over the Top this month.

I always feel a little like I'm 'hogging shows?' when I go for Bronze GCH in a breed with just a few members.

My original plan had been to show her this month and then retire her at the SDWC. However, she's now up to 161 grand champion points - so... I feel like I have to try for the Silver.

So if everyone will bear with me just a bit longer, she needs 40ish more points in the next 17 days. Wish us luck.
 Zoomies
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2015 1:25:24 PM reply with quote send message to Zoomies Object to Post

Not At All! You bred a great dog, you deserve to show it. We'll win when we breed something good enough to beat you :P Have fun with her, I mean, she's only 1 dog? xD

Andrea @ Zoomies

Replies in this thread : 40
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.