Search

.com Forum · Pumi

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Showdog Pumi Club
 Millbrook Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/12/2012 1:46:01 PM reply with quote send message to Millbrook Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Hi there everyone!

I'm going to create a Showdog Pumi Club website to keep everyone updated with the latest news in Pumis. Also, this will give new breeders a platform to smoothly join Pumis, by informing them of our breeding strategies, our various breeders and what specialities are coming up.

If you would like to join the club, there are a couple of criteria you must meet:

You must agree to inform the club should you decide to leave the breed

You must agree to be friendly and hospitable to all breeders, as well as kennels who are interested in starting in Pumis.

If you would like to join, please post below!

Current SD Pumi Club (SDPC) members

Millbrook Kennel
Myths
RFK
Silvermede

Ryan happy :)
 NStyle3
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2012 3:20:13 PM reply with quote send message to NStyle3 Object to Post

posted by Millbrook Kennel
I'm going to create a Showdog Pumi Club website to keep everyone updated with the latest news in Pumis. Also, this will give new breeders a platform to smoothly join Pumis, by informing them of our breeding strategies, our various breeders and what specialities are coming up.
I might be missing something here, but isn't this what the ShowDog Pumi forums is for? Not wanting to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but I would think a friendly in game forum would be more of an attraction than going to an outside website for in game news. *shrugs*

Millbrook Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2012 3:43:08 PM reply with quote send message to Millbrook Kennel Object to Post

It's just an added extra to the whole "Pumi package". On a website, things like the breed SOP leader boards can be presented in a more eye-catching, pleasant way. Rather than the generic SD colour scheme and font, colour and variety can be added in. It's just another way for all the Pumi breeders to come together.

The forum will still be used for breeder communication. The club website is more of way to compile breed information.

Also, this has been done in a number of other breeds I have been in and has been very successful in most cases.

Ryan
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2012 9:47:40 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Me! Me! laugh :D
 Millbrook Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2012 7:29:03 AM reply with quote send message to Millbrook Kennel Object to Post

Okay, Myths laugh :D
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2012 7:44:23 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Yay! laugh :D

(Incase you havne't noticed, I'll do anything to help the breed. XD )
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2012 9:06:36 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

I'd like to join the Showdog Pumi club. I am new to the breed and i have emailed Myths for some advice

RFK happy :)
 Millbrook Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2012 1:44:13 PM reply with quote send message to Millbrook Kennel Object to Post

I'll make sure you're added, RFK happy :)

Ryan
 Silvermede Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/15/2012 11:10:01 AM reply with quote send message to Silvermede Kennels Object to Post

And me please Ryan!
 Millbrook Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2012 3:08:56 PM reply with quote send message to Millbrook Kennel Object to Post

Okay, Silvermede happy :)
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2012 7:50:32 PM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post

This post is old, but could I still join? I'm new to the breed but have already finished a dog (with Myth's help) happy :)
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2012 1:24:34 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I'm sure Ryan will let you join. wink ;)

And great job on finishing Haunted Hour by the way, I forgot to say! laugh :D
 Millbrook Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2012 2:13:05 AM reply with quote send message to Millbrook Kennel Object to Post

Of course you can, starlight happy :)

Ryan
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2012 1:47:40 PM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post

Thanks!!! happy :)
 R Walker
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2017 5:05:24 AM reply with quote send message to R Walker Object to Post

Hi, is the Pumi post still running. If yes can I join please?

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.