Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Easy to Finish Pups Available
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/2/2019 10:53:20 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post   

I have several Pharaoh Hound pups available! They're all of show quality and should be fairly easy to finish with proper food and sessioning. They’re on approval-only, but don’t hesitate to shoot me an offer of $100!
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2019 8:24:27 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I’ve changed them to no approval! They have lots of potential in the ring and the girls should product some quality pups once they’re old enough.
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2019 2:42:37 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I’m about to place two 95.45 bitches up for sale! They both come from good lines and should be incredibly easy to finish, and I have no doubt they’ll produce some great pups
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2019 8:57:27 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I still have a couple up for sale that I'll have to FH in the next week or so if they're not purchased. They're great pups to get you started in the breed!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.