Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : since when??
 Nikki420
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/1/2019 11:51:51 AM reply with quote send message to Nikki420 Object to Post   

since when has buying dogs been a premium feature?? i use to be able to buy pups now it tells me i can't!! even less reason to play this game now if i can't buy dogs to keep showing without paying. total crap. anyone know of any other fun dog games to try?? not furry paws
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/1/2019 12:13:49 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Can you be more specific? What dogs are you trying to buy? If the dog is not for public sale then no, basics cannot make offers on those dogs unless they are for sale. However, you should be able to buy 5 adult dogs as that is the limit (or was) for basic kennels.

showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=46

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 10/1/2019 12:14:52 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/1/2019 3:36:28 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yes, you will need to go to the lists of dogs for sale.

If your chosen breed does not have any, then try writing to the kennels that do and ask if they will put one for (reserved/approval)sale for you.

This has always been the way it is - Basics can not do private sales.

Please come and try again. I have sold several dogs to Basics with the option to buy them back when they are finished.

Male dogs may be placed for stud by Basics once they have a CH title.
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2019 4:27:16 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

You do have 5 dogs already in your kennel. Did you have all 5 when you tried to buy another?
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/1/2019 5:27:29 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Halcyon Design
You do have 5 dogs already in your kennel. Did you have all 5 when you tried to buy another?
The limit is to 5 adult dogs. Puppies would not count toward the limit until they hit 14 days.

I am still under the impression that OP was trying to offer on a dog which basic kennels cannot do.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler