Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : help
 RoyalAkita
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/5/2019 6:35:04 AM reply with quote send message to RoyalAkita Object to Post   

can i get some advice please , got this message from admin about my account , i forgot to leave payment in and they said it was due to come out on sunday , they said i have 5 days til it closes my account , will putting a payment into my account now work
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/5/2019 1:57:03 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Is this paying through PayPal? Putting the money in will probably work - it will try putting the transaction through again, I believe.

RoyalAkita
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2019 5:38:59 AM reply with quote send message to RoyalAkita Object to Post

still didn't work. do you think opening another account and moving the dogs to it . ive only got 3 days now before they close my account.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/7/2019 3:43:59 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Opening another account and subscribing it separately will likely work - a new fresh account. Make sure you cancel the sub for the old account to make sure it doesn't suddenly decide to renew itself too (lol) - easier to avoid the problem than fix it later.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2019 8:55:15 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Don't panic! You can always just wait until the account goes to basic and upgrade immediately, I expect that will work.

If you make a new kennel, you can only transfer 5 of your own dogs a month, to it..so it may be worth waiting and hope you can sort out this payment. You'll also be starting with just $2,500 which will make you pretty poor for a while if you're buying your dogs back.

Are your other paypal payments/purchases working ok?

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler