Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Returning to SD
 NovelKennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/10/2019 12:14:56 PM reply with quote send message to NovelKennels Object to Post   

Hi all,
I just returned to SD after a long hiatus. I started the game in '05, and last played in '12. I came back to play today and my account is $2700 in the hole for some reason.
I'd love to play again, but I'm not sure it would be possible. Is it possible to gift a dog to someone?
 BeauNoir
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2019 12:35:22 PM reply with quote send message to BeauNoir Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Are you looking for pups to buy or trying to sell dogs to make money?

Start selling sessions and you'll get that bank balance up in no time though! The game is very easy to make money in now.

-----
Last edited by BeauNoir on 6/10/2019 12:37:06 PM
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2019 2:57:12 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

If needed, and you find a way how, you can have some of my Show Dog bucks. When you left, you probably had your dogs on a "premium" food and they ate it until they "died".
 NovelKennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2019 11:02:39 AM reply with quote send message to NovelKennels Object to Post

Thank you all for the welcome back, and yup, started selling those sessions this morning.
Only after posting did I realize I could buy a dog and just keep going negative balance, so I did end up purchasing a couple dogs to put in the kennel. Now if I can play reliably for a while I'll upgrade my account.
 NovelKennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2019 11:03:50 AM reply with quote send message to NovelKennels Object to Post

And Emily Rose, I think that is exactly what happened. I was paying for something after I left. It'll be a good challenge to get my balance back up and then I'll know I'm staying to play if I can get that balance up.
 DodgecityKennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2019 10:18:40 AM reply with quote send message to DodgecityKennels Object to Post

yes things have changed on the money front. ive come back after being gone a long time too we now get log in bonuses that really help the bank account.
 NovelKennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2019 1:39:51 PM reply with quote send message to NovelKennels Object to Post

After just a couple days of sessioning I can see how I should be able to get positive in about a month. Thats not a great space of time, BUT, I forgot how involved this game is which is by no means a downfall. I want to spend some time just making sure I dont make any returning newb mistakes.
 residential
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2019 9:21:43 AM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post

Get a cheap dog and put it up for sale, I'll get you started. Shoot me a PM with the link. I'm at the limit in all of my accounts thanks to the login bonus & sessions.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/13/2019 12:46:57 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I can buy one as well if you send me a link.
 SixGun
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2019 5:11:40 PM reply with quote send message to SixGun Object to Post

Oh my you guys are awesome.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/13/2019 7:42:17 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Well, I was going to offer to buy Murphy back at a loss but I've been pre-empted!

Welcome back!
 NovelKennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2019 10:30:54 AM reply with quote send message to NovelKennels Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
Well, I was going to offer to buy Murphy back at a loss but I've been pre-empted!

Welcome back!

No, I'm actually going to keep him. I see Weims in my future!

Plus its kind of fun. Every Weim goes back to my lines so I'm just continuing the breed as I figure... I'm so humble.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/14/2019 5:35:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yes well we only had 5 or 6 studs that were still available in the same kennel and I think a couple of decent bitches and the rest were starters so they all go back to those studs,
 SixGun
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2019 11:11:24 AM reply with quote send message to SixGun Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Makes sense.

I bet a lot of breeds are like that.

-----
Last edited by SixGun on 6/15/2019 11:13:03 AM
 NovelKennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2019 10:21:00 AM reply with quote send message to NovelKennels Object to Post

I upgraded! Yay!

Anyone with some Weims for sale please let me know.

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler