Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : hi to all gamers
 RoyalAkita
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/5/2019 11:25:02 AM reply with quote send message to RoyalAkita Object to Post   

Hi my name is paddy. I would like to take this opportunity to say hi to all gamers. As I say my name is paddy and I live in the uk.am looking forward to meddling in pedigrees. I have had a lot of experience with them in racing pigeons well that's it looking forward to working with some of you.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2019 12:40:47 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Hello Paddy. I love pigeons. We have a few judges that live somewhat near me. I'm in the US. We have a pigeon show semi near us once a year too. I'm not too into the racing part, but I like watching the parlor rollers when they roll them. I love all the different breeds too. Do you only have racers?
 RoyalAkita
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2019 1:31:50 PM reply with quote send message to RoyalAkita Object to Post

I don't do it anymore. But I have experience in show
pigeons. They are very similar to dogs.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/5/2019 9:46:20 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Hello to you too and welcome to this game - you are both pretty new, hope you are enjoying it.

I used to have pet budgies/parakeets many years ago.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.