System.__ComObject
9/4/2006 1:59:03 AM reply with quote send message to Gwiber Object to Post   

I just heard about Steve Irwin's deathsad :(

msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/
 Gwiber
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 2:03:05 AM reply with quote send message to Gwiber Object to Post

I was not a BIG fan, but it's still sad hes dead.

Gwiber:
 Glenhaven
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 2:06:22 AM reply with quote send message to Glenhaven Object to Post

Love or hate the guy, he will be sadly missed such a huge personality. RIP Steve and condolences to his wife and children. I am still in shock.
 Black Roses Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 2:06:39 AM reply with quote send message to Black Roses Kennel Object to Post

Yup, poor guy. When I heard that I was shocked to find out is was not by a croc. He did alot of good for animal conservation. I always said he would get eaten some day. Never though Sting Rays could kill people?

~BRK
 Staffie Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 2:08:07 AM reply with quote send message to Staffie Kennels Object to Post

I just heard it on the news over in England. I am really sad, i thought he was a magnificant person. That truly didnt deserve to happen to him. He left young children as well, and his wife. They all are in my prayers
 Gwiber
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 2:09:28 AM reply with quote send message to Gwiber Object to Post

He has two kids, who now don't have a dadsad :(

Gwiber:
 Black Roses Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 2:09:57 AM reply with quote send message to Black Roses Kennel Object to Post

Yup, poor Terri, Bindi, and Bob...
 Cloverwoof
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 2:21:52 AM reply with quote send message to Cloverwoof Object to Post

Wow this is the first time I've heard this. I couldn't believe it at first, so sad though. And leaving such young children. RIP crocodile hunter sad :(

Clover
 Scamps Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 2:46:51 AM reply with quote send message to Scamps Kennels Object to Post

Its really sad. We were talking about it in chat. I remember watching his show the first time it was on tv. We all knew it was coming, but he will be sorely missed.
 TheSexyGirl
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 3:17:57 PM reply with quote send message to TheSexyGirl Object to Post

It is so sad! I still can't believe it! I feel bad for his kids they are only 3 and 8!!! Also, his wife!!!
 LoCo Pups
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 3:33:41 PM reply with quote send message to LoCo Pups Object to Post

poor guy. I pray that His Wife, Terry and kids Bindy Lou and Bob go threw it ok.
 alpha,beta,charlie,wolf,dog
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 5:44:07 PM reply with quote send message to alpha,beta,charlie,wolf,dog Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

he was awsome sorry for the family he did not deserve to die
RIPsad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(sad :(
 tsubasanokami
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2006 12:56:39 PM reply with quote send message to tsubasanokami Object to Post

it's such a loss.. I would always watch his show when I was younger.

Dog Lover 105
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2006 4:59:35 PM reply with quote send message to Dog Lover 105 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i am sad to i will miss him and maybe his son or daughter will take over when thez are older R.I.P i never thought taht woud haping like the Guy that work with him sade we all new this was coming i am still shock and feel like Crying R.I.P Steve you wher The Best

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.