Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Show Results Roundup April 17th
 Terryquest
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/17/2024 4:42:44 AM reply with quote send message to Terryquest Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Solcintra All Breed 95 Entries: 1,077 Judge: Barbara Hall

This show had the highest entries today! Topping the lot was the Cardigan Welsh Corgi Ch Draig Foma, taking her first group and Best In Show! Congratulations. She was handled to this win by Draig Cartref, who also bred her. She is the #10 cardigan welsh corgi at the moment.

In 2nd spot was the Dachshund GCh Wyredogs Up on Board. He took his 4th group win and 3rd 2nd in show. Handled by Wyredogs, and bred by Carolyn. He is the #1 dachshund, #5 hound and #3 all breeds.

Number 3 in show was the Great Dane GCH Equity*s The Gentleman, taking his 3rd group on the night. This was his highest show placement so well done! He was owner handled to tonight's win by breeder/exhibitor Equity Danes. He is the #1 Dane at the moment.

Number 4 in show was the Pointer, Ch GP No Butter. Owner handled to his win by another breeder/exhibitor Grandiose. He was taking his 1st group win so congratulations! He is the #40 Sporting dog, and the #7 pointer.

The remaining group winners were: GCHS Comet Dark Star (Standard Poodle), Ch Breacan Electric (Scottish Terrier) and GCHB Solcintra Olympus (Chinese Crested Dog)

Top owner handled was Ch Draig Foma (Cardigan Welsh Corgi) and Top Puppy was WINK Fanci Tri (Shetland Sheepdog)

Judges comments on winner:
I was looking for a dog with excellent forehand, head and Topline. This was required to ensure a dog with the correct reach, expression and carriage. I could not fault my winner in this respect. She presented herself well and had a lovely bond with her breeder exhibitor. I have liked this line previously and I was stunned again at the sheer breeding brilliance of my winner.

GaylanStudio3 All-Breed 24-04-17 Entries: 481 Judge: Alexis Sides

Topping the lot today was Ch Titan of Greyfriar, the Dachshund. He won his first best in show so congratulations! Bob Golub handled this boy to BIS in aid of owner Degree. He is the #10 hound, #16 all breed and #5 dachshund.

2nd in show was the St Bernard Picardy Robot, he was attending his first ever show so a massive congratulations with a large breed. He is the #10 St Bernard. Another handled by Bob Golub's show team on behalf of Breeder/Owner Picardy.

3rd in show was the Field Spaniel, GCH Llanelli For Fox Sake; taking her first group win so congratulations!. He was handled by Yvette Glover on behalf of owner Terryquest. He is currently the #3 Field Spaniel.

4th in show was Bearded Collie Ch A T K Fish in Barrel. He took his first Group win so well done! A third handled by Bob Golub's super team on behalf of owner Austintown kennels, who also bred him. He is the #10 bearded collie at the moment.

The remaining group winners were: KBKs Pie To the 5th (French Bulldog),
GCH Brickhouse Dutch (Bull Terrier) and Night Watch Micahs Revelation (Chihuahua)

Top owner handled was Lanakila Tigers Blood (Cardigan Welsh Corgi) and Top puppy was Lanakila Let*s Set Sail (Cardigan Welsh Corgi). Congratulations to Lanakila for this double!

Judges Comments on Winner:
As always, a dogs forequarter is incredibly important, as with good feet for them to walk on. It was lovely to see so many professional handlers bringing the best out of these dogs. This was my first all breed show for a while and I found my winner was superb in all these respects. The feet could have been slightly larger, however everything else blended together seamlessly. Huge congratulations on this win for a slightly rarer breed.

TRHD all breed 76 Entries: 443 Judge: Anna Gonzales

Today the winner was the Dalmatian Fingerprints Awesomeness @ WP, taking his first group and BIS win so huge congratulations. Handled by Veronica Sheidt on behalf of BarStar Goldens. He is the #11 Dalmatian at present.

2nd in show was GCH Dondaig Corach Walker, the Gordon Setter. He was taking his 15th Group on the night! Another handled to success by Veronica Sheidt's team, this time on behalf of Pooh98. This dog is #23 All breeds, #7 Sporting and #3 Gordon Setter.

3rd in show was the Australian Shepherd Ch Diode Paranormal. Handled by Bob Golub, on behalf of breeder/owner Hurricos. This was her first Group win so another massive well done! She is the #12 Aussie at present.

4th in show was the Ibizan Hound Ch Emerwoods Perfect Score IH. Taking his second best in group and highest show placement so well done! This boy was handled by Bob Golub's team on behalf of owner Zazzle. He is the #11 Ibizan hound at present

The remaining group winners were: Sarah's The Editor (Kerry Blue Terrier), GCH Solcintra2 Fairytale (Pomeranian) and GCHB Anakie Enforcer of The Realm (Samoyed)

Top owner handled was Ch Dondaig Rambling Man (Gordon Setter) and top puppy was Dondaig Groot (Gordon Setter) Congrats to Pooh98 for this double!

Judges Comments:
To me, the essentials of a working dog are gait, topline and coat. These three essentials make for exceptional animals. My winner today had this in abundance. He certainly caught my eye from the moment he first stepped in. He was expertly handled, masculine and simply a stunner. A excellent example of this superb breed.

TRST all breed 57 Entries: 388 Judge: Scott Jackson

Best in show today was the Dalmatian GCHB Solcintra Mazian, Owned and bred by Solcintra Kennels and handled to the win by Flozell Tucker. He was taking his 11th Best In Show win. He is the #1 Dalmatian, #1 Non-sporting and #1 All Breeds.

2nd in show was the Gordon Setter GCH Solcintra Franklins Tower, Another owned and bred by Solcintra Kennels, taking his 6th group win handled by Flozell Tucker's team. Huge well done to Solcintra on taking both BIS and BIS 2. #17 All breeds, #3 Sporting and #8 Gordon Setter.

3rd in show was the Pomeranian GCHB Solcintra2 Fabulosa, taking her 16th group so a huge winner. Owned/bred by Solcintra ll, she was handled by Greg Alexander to this win. She is the #26 All breeds, #1 Toy and #3 Pomeranian.

4th in show was the Kerry Blue Terrier, GCH Matts It's a Wonderful World, taking her 5th Group win. Owned/Bred by Matts and handled by Greg Alexander's team. She is #15 All breeds, #14 Terrier and #1 Kerry Blue.

The other group winners were: Ch TRH Clown Man (Collie), Ch Zazzle Bennington 100 (Ibizan Hound) and GCHB ~*¨Æ¨*~ Major Darkness (Cane Corso)

Owner Handled winner was Ch Suds Mr Gorman (Gordon Setter) and Top puppy was Matts Season of Change (Kerry Blue Terrier)

Judges Comments:
To me, the individual characteristics of a breed are more important than personal preference. However, coat is of utmost importance regardless of breed. My winner was exceptional and had everything I could possibly need. Ring presence, excellent coat, Was as if the standard had come to life.

TB Under The Big Top All Breed 4/17/2024 Entries: 311 Judge: Sang Wolfson

Best in Show out of 311 entries was Norwegian Buhund GCH Taymyr Black Jewel. Her first Best in show so huge well done! Owned/Bred by Taymyr and handled to the top by Roxanne Leatherwood. She is #30 herding and #3 Buhund.

2nd in show was Doberman Pinscher GCH •BRKs• Special Spartan, winning his second group. She is owned by RevolverDobermans. This was another dog handled by Roxanne Leatherwood. #20 Working and #6 Doberman.

3rd in show was GCH Chemkam Perfecto IH, an Ibizan Hound. She won her first group so huge congratulations! She is bred/owned by ChemKam and was handled by Roxanne Leatherwood's team to the win. Currently, she is the #17 Ibizan Hound.

4th in show was GCH Solcintra2 Bright Stars, a Standard Poodle. She won her ninth group on the night. Owned by Solcintra2 and handled to the win by Roxanne Leatherwood's impressive team. At the moment she is #7 Non-sporting and #9 Standard Poodle.

The other group winners were Ch Spirit Ranch Gennessee (Irish Setter), Ch TAVs Muffin (American Staffordshire Terrier) and GCH Solcintra Vellina (Chinese Crested).

Best owner handled was Ch Taymyr Devil in Heels, a Norwegian Buhund. Best puppy was Grafton Helena, a Border Collie.

Judges Comments:
In this show, I was looking for a majestic dog of ideal size and gait. In my winner, I found exactly that. She can hardly be faulted. She exudes femininity at every stride. She truly captured my heart and was effortlessly handled.

New Grand Champion/Dam/Stud Titles:
Ch de Valera of Legends (Grand Champion) (Belgian Laekenois)
Ch Intrinsic Fateful Meeting (Grand Champion) (Belgian Tervuren)
Ch Lanakila TigerTigerBrningBrght (Grand Champion) (Cardigan Welsh Corgi)
Ch BRKDRs Dead by Daylight (Grand Champion) (Collie)
GCH BRDR Til Death Do Us Part99.95 (Bronze Grand Champion) (Collie)
GCH Taymyr Devil You Know (Gold Grand Champion) (Norwegian Buhund)
Ch Taylynn Red Rover Red Rover (Grand Champion) (Pembroke Welsh Corgi)
Ch WINK Flash Wire (Grand Champion) (Shetland Sheepdog)
Ch Monkfish Old Pine (Grand Champion) (Shetland Sheepdog)
Ch •·BRKDRs·• Ballistics (Grand Champion) (Shetland Sheepdog)
Ch Lanakila Left Without Warning (Grand Champion) (Swedish Vallhund)
Ch Kiroja Berry Explosion (Grand Champion) (Basenji)
Ch ChapterBlack Mosh Pit (Grand Champion) (Basset Hound)
Ch HP Hard Packed Snow (Grand Champion) (Borzoi)
Ch Picardy Alkaios (Grand Champion) (Borzoi)
Ch Gaylann I Spy (23) (Grand Champion) (Greyhound)
Ch Alchemy`s Bobble Head (Grand Champion) (Ibizan Hound)
Ch MVK New Standard (Grand Champion) (Irish Wolfhounds)
Ch TBTs Sweetheart (Grand Champion) (Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen)
Ch Peregrins Flasher (Grand Champion) (Saluki)
Ch HillandDale Little Lies (Grand Champion) (Keeshond)
GCH DenKees Devil in Disguise (Silver Grand Champion) (Keeshond)
GCH TRST Roll On (Bronze Grand Champion) (English Setter)
Ch Sansouci Tryst Rosa (Grand Champion) (English Setter)
Ch Llanelli J Lightly (Grand Champion) (English Setter)
Ch Llanelli J King Of Kool (Grand Champion) (English Setter)
Ch STORMBRINGERS FOOTLOOSE (Grand Champion) (Flat Coat Retriever)
Ch Magnolia Pines Le Fabuleux (Grand Champion) (German Shorthaired Pointer)
Ch Onyxx Dark Envy (Grand Champion) (Golden Retriever)
Ch Willow Grin -N- Bear IT (Grand Champion) (Lagotto Romagnolo)
Ch GP Berry Patch (Grand Champion) (Pointer)
GCH CH KBKs Big Blue Bomber (Bronze Sire) (American Staffordshire Terrier)
Ch Brickhouse Dutch (Grand Champion) (Bull Terrier)
GCH GIG Nikita (Bronze Grand Champion) (Cairn Terrier)
Ch Whatthe Corky (Grand Champion) (Kerry Blue Terrier)
Ch WNTs Murder At The Links (Grand Champion) (Norfolk Terrier)
GCH Granny Coon Matterhorn (Silver Grand Champion) (Norwich Terrier)
Ch Radiant Blow Me A Kiss (Grand Champion) (Scottish Terrier)
GCH UD Brescia Granite Cauldron (***PLATINUM GRAND CHAMPION***) (Skye Terrier)
Ch Faodail Sangria Sipper (Grand Champion) (Skye Terrier)
GCH ChiChi*Night Watch (Bronze Grand Champion) (Chihuahua)
Ch Quaxi Impressing You (Grand Champion) (Shih Tzu)
Ch Leo’s Red Ghost (Grand Champion) (Akita)
Ch WS Black Magic (Grand Champion) (Beauceron)
Ch Rookwood Rebel Yell (Grand Champion) (Bernese Mountain Dog)
Ch HH Zearch For The Truth (Grand Champion) (Bullmastiff)
GCH ~*¨Æ¨*~ Major Darkness (Bronze Grand Champion) (Cane Corso)
Ch •BRKs• Push Comes To Shove (Grand Champion) (Doberman Pinscher)
Ch •BRKs• Jealous of the Ailments (Grand Champion) (Doberman Pinscher)
Ch •BRKs• Charming Ash (Grand Champion) (Doberman Pinscher)
Ch Aldeberan Gordon Ramsey (Grand Champion) (Komondor)
Ch Harleycroft Hidden Charms (Grand Champion) (Leonberger)
Ch Kilohana LordOfTheRings (Grand Champion) (Mastiff)
GCH Anakie Enforcer of the Realm (Bronze Grand Champion) (Samoyed)
GCH WishMaker Spellbound (Silver Grand Champion) (Samoyed)
CH Allegros- Red Bound Star (Bronze Dam) (Siberian Husky)
CH Frostyland Daisy (Bronze Dam) (Siberian Husky)
GCH GooseCreek LawdyLawdyLawdy (Silver Grand Champion) (South African Boerboel)
Ch GooseCreek Great Advantage (Grand Champion) (South African Boerboel)

OBEDIENCE RESULTS:
Novice A - All NQ'd
Novice B - 1st place was dr.julie's Collie Ch DIFFERENCE IN THE MAKING with a score of 194
Open A - All NQ'd
Open B - 1st place was GCH CD Spirit Ranch Traci owned by Spirit Ranch. An Irish Setter with a score of 192
Utility A - 1st place was CDX tuckers heart, a Weimaraner owned by german landscape with a score of 187.5
Utility B - 1st place was GCHS UD •BRKs• Ailing All Over Again, a doberman pinscher owned by Black Raven Kennels. Won with a score of 195!

Best of Trial:
GCHS UD •BRKs• Ailing All Over Again

Reserve Best of Trial:
Ch DIFFERENCE IN THE MAKING

WELL DONE TO ALL WINNERS.
(If anyone would like to help with this project please PM me), ideally Want this published by 5am game time so activity before then would be preferred.
-----
Last edited by on 4/17/2024 6:48:29 AM

-----
Last edited by Terryquest on 4/17/2024 12:17:25 PM
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2024 8:24:13 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Fun write up and thank you. My Titan and I are very happy winners today!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/17/2024 10:13:04 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

This is FABULOUS!

You obviously spent a lot of time on this.

Thank you SO much for taking time to put this all together.
(Thumbs up)

Carol
 Meadowly
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/17/2024 7:14:34 PM reply with quote send message to Meadowly Object to Post

I love this so much! Really enjoyed reading. happy :)
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/17/2024 11:56:35 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Big thumbs up for your entertaining write up of the shows happy :)
 Maui Breeze
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/17/2024 11:57:27 PM reply with quote send message to Maui Breeze Object to Post

Love this!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.