Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Low Breeder Breeds
 Sunshine German Shepherds
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/14/2024 12:36:28 PM reply with quote send message to Sunshine German Shepherds Object to Post   

I'm currently working with German Shepherds but, soon I'll be looking to getting into a new breed but for some reason, I couldn't find anything on the breeds that need help in terms of breeders that are active breeding them.

If anyone has any insight of what those breeds are it would be greatly appreciated.
 Prophets Dream Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/14/2024 1:07:33 PM reply with quote send message to Prophets Dream Kennel Object to Post

posted by Sunshine German Shepherds
If anyone has any insight of what those breeds are it would be greatly appreciated.
My second kennel is breeding source dogs for the Plott Hound breed right now. I don't know any others off the top of my head but you can go through the top dog breeds of each month as see who is actively showing and breeding there.
 GaylanStudio4
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/14/2024 6:10:53 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio4 Object to Post

Left side way down under "Information" click breeds.

The lower numbers (ie: 1,2,etc) are the ones with the greater active players. The higher numbers are the least active.

Click on the breed name then under Game Breed Links, Breed Directory gives the more or less active breeders and the number of dogs of that breed that they have.

Hope that helps.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.